Thriller SS (Shape Shifter)
What is the Thriller SS? This is a catamaran style craft that can be adapted to low or high water.
The freedom to change the tubes from oval to round tubes gives you a boat that is perfectly suited for both high or low water runs.
2 Boats in One!
Oval tubes: This boat is comfortable, that is what started Custom Inflatables on this quest, it was never comfortable with your knees sitting higher than your hips. It allows for more room inside the raft as well as affording more height to allow a comfy & secure sitting position. The boat is fast, responsive and engaged, but allows you to freely change to a different desired line. It does not punch holes, it slices them. Teamwork works best, but two paddlers inexperienced to paddling with each other can easily set up the line and it will stay locked in to the current you begin on until you tell it to do something different. Each stroke can easily modify the trajectory of the boat with minor angle changes. The Thriller SS makes an eddy turn and changes direction on its own momentum. No sliding through turns.
Round tubes: Much better for low water runs, less draft and it stays engaged and holds the line.
Swim in entry! Yes, are you tired of having to climb up over tubes to get into a boat? With this craft, you can swim in the back, grab the rope and easily climb back into the boat. Toe cups for easy positioning and stability in the boat. Kneel and/or sit through the rapids.
This is the first boat of its kind, there has never been an inflatable boat paddled with oval inflatable tubes. The Thriller SS has many options, find out how we can build yours. Available in 2 or 4 person models.
‘Standard’ Model Features and Specs:
- Round Tubes: 19 ½” diameter – 12 foot long
- Oval Tubes: 24” Tall – 12” wide – 12’ Long oval tube
- Swim In Entry:
- Floor: 3” Drop Stitch 40” long, 33” wide
- Bar: 3” Drop Stitch 17” long, 60” wide
- Bench: 3” Drop Stitch 28” long, 60” wide with 8” raise
- Full length Urethane wear pad
- 2 toe cups
- 4 Cushy Handles
- 4 2” Stainless Steel D-Rings
- 4 Three Finger Handles
- 4 Tie Downs
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- We are Custom Inflatables so we can change any of these above standard features based on your needs.
Do you need or deserve the best? Look no further. We are at your service.
Pay Deposit (50%)
Note: you will have to enter the deposit amount you would like to pay.
Color Options for all PVC boats
(see Photo Gallery for ideas)
- Tubes -We always recommend White for the tubes – it has the best heat and ultra violet resistance.
- Trim (floor and tips) is your next choice
- Accents (straps in tie downs, handles) is your final color option.
- Graphics or additional colors are also available on all of our inflatable kayaks and rafts and quoted upon request.
Thriller Add Ons:
|Cup Holders||$35.00 each|
|Cushy Handles||$40.00 each|
|Wave Ramp||$225.00 for Thriller Classic|
|Graphics||Quoted when artwork submitted|
|Tie Downs||$15.00 each|
|Three Finger Handles||$20.00 each|
|Carry Handles||$25.00 each|
|2” Stainless Steel D-Rings||$40.00 each|
|1” Stainless Steel D-Rings||$30.00 each|
|Toe Cups||$50.00 each|
|Spare Paddle Holder (w/o cam straps)||$60.00 each|
|Heel Blocks||$60.00 set of 2|
|Strip of Holes (for cargo attachment)||$25.00 per foot|
Call Us Today and Lets Get Your Thrills Started!
800-673-3537 (800 6SEEKER) or 304-329-2359